silent auction -Not able to attend, dont worry you can still bid ***UPDATED**

silent auction -Not able to attend, dont worry you can still bid ***UPDATED**

Dear All
As some of you have expressed interest in some of the items up for auction but are unable to attend the event, I have listed below what is available so far, along with a guide price. Please email me sharon-hunt@ntlworld.com with your bid and I will submit it on Saturday and will let you know if you have been successful.

SILENT AUCTION
NAME:
CONTACT NUMBER:
(please add the odd pence onto your bid in case we get duplicate bids)
ITEM DESCRIPTION GUIDE PRICE BID
1 PLANE FLIGHT (30 mins)  (phil) £80
2 Microlight flight (30 mins) (daryl) £80
3 Celebration Cake (Natalie) £30
4 Home made Christmas pudding & Cake (sarah b) £20
5 Pimms Hamper (sharon) £50
6 Full ski service and binding check (rinskis) £35
7 3 course meal for 2 at roo and lous £40
8 Morning of DIY (lance) £40
9 Day on wight lightening #1 (mark) £80
10 Day on wight lightening #2 (mark( £80
11 Masterclass dinner party experience (jane & Paul) for 4 people £60
12 2 x 2 personal training sessions and nutrition consultation (wayforward fitness) £60
13 Matt (special auction to be announced on the night)
14 TOUR OF A CRUISE SHIP & 3 COURSE LUNCH FOR 2 (Eithne) £50
15 ½ days jet washing (Clare) £30
16 BOILER SERVICE or PLUMBING (ivor) £80
17 BIRTHDAY CAKE (kimmy) £30
18 Sports massage (anita) £20
19 Cricket membership (lee) £100
20 Piano / music lesson (esme) £25
21 Amazon voucher (Mandy) £20
22 Tour of Bombay sapphire & Cocktails (sharon) £20
23 Personal rowfit session with Mike £20
24 DP sports massage voucher £25
25 Dog sitting (sue L) £30
26    Very special collection of rowing coasters, handmade by crew :0 £10
27    A dog portrait on canvas 18" x 14" painted in acrylics ((kath ) £80

Re: silent auction -Not able to attend, dont worry you can still bid ***UPDATED**

Brian
Such a great variety of talents on display so lets get bidding . Send bids to Sharon or get ready to bid at tomorrow nights party.

Re: silent auction -Not able to attend, dont worry you can still bid ***UPDATED**

Hey Sharon

Are the prices shown starting bids?

Re: silent auction -Not able to attend, dont worry you can still bid ***UPDATED**

sharon
Hi eimear

Not at all
Please feel free to bid whatever you wish x

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Dec 2017, at 17:13, eimearoc [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey Sharon

Are the prices shown starting bids?

To unsubscribe from silent auction -Not able to attend, dont worry you can still bid ***UPDATED**, click here.

Re: silent auction -Not able to attend, dont worry you can still bid ***UPDATED**

BevW
I think that there could be a bidding frenzy for lot 26 so bid carefully #justsaying