open Row Revised to Two Gigs meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm start New Crews to suit

open Row Revised to Two Gigs meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm start New Crews to suit

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

sharon
Please put the other Gary in
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Jul 2017, at 19:20, Brian [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

This row is open to both members and non members, its free to all first timers , returning non members are charged £5 for this 90 minute session and members pay pin money. We are taking two gigs and you are asked to wear layers and bring along a bottle of water . We meet at the Gig clubhouse , the Roundhouse , Northney Marina we have free parking and toilets .

The Open row relies upon the support of club members , and is of course isubject to the weather .

High tide this week is at 11 am so we will be turning right

We have included some names from last weeks row who indicated that they would like to row this week. Please let me know if you cant make this row ASAP as spaces are limited and sought after.

Dont leave it to the last minute please email [hidden email]

Crew One
Cox/ Trainer Sharon
Nikki
Lindy
Angela W
Sister of Chris Sturgess ( name tba) 1st
Helen B
Space
Space

Crew two
Cox/ Trainer Brian
Patrick W
Libby
Zoe R
Joel 2 nd
Gary 4 Th.
Martin E
Chris Sturgess 1st

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/OPEN-ROW-SATURDAY-22nd-JULY-MEET-AT-1-45-FOR-A-2pm-START-tp35627.html

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Hi Sharon Gary number 2 included . Thanks Brian x

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

HutchinsonC001
Hi, am I too late to join in the open row on Saturday? Claire

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Hi Claire , you are included for next Saturday . Brian

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

bramleya
Hi Brian,

can I put my name down for the open row 22/7/17?

Many thanks

Mandy B

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Brian
Hi Mandy, I have added you to the reseve list and will let you know as and when spaces become available.Brian

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Zoe R
Brian, if you've got enough experienced rowers then I'm happy to drop out and make room for someone else! Zoe

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Brian
Thank you Zoe , i will send you an email, thank you . Brian Xx

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Hi Mandy , You are now included in Saturdays row, see you Saturday. Brian

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Nikki H-S
Please put Katie pateman on reserve list. Thanks x

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Patrick W
Hi Sharon & Brian,
                                Just a quick thought and suggestion as so many people want to do the open row this Saturday,  if we get a few more people (Megan said she would like to come out with us again) and if Martin is willing to cox maybe we can get a third boat out if one is available?

Regards Patrick

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Hi Nikki , Katie added as reserve.

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Hi Patrick, I am awaiting conformation from two rowers from last week that they are coming on Saturday before i consider adding another gig , we had 5 drop out last week 24 hours before the row and it also means towing a boat out on Saturday and the tide will be low. But nor ruled out. Thanks Brian

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Linda Medlow
Brian if you decide on a third boat I can help out if needed linda

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Gail Rendle
Hi Brian
May I please be put on the reserve list for this Saturday?
Many thanks
Gail

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Hi Gail , Your name added to the list . Thank you Brian

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Hi Brian

Can you put Silas down as reserve for the open row. I can bring him along with me and Jayne will take him back if he can't get a row this week. Can you put his name down for next week.

He is Italian so I don't know if you need to brush up on this language.

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Hi Martin , Ciao,  Have added Silas to reseve list .

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22nd JULY MEET AT 1.45 FOR A 2pm START

Martin Evans
Thanks Brian