mixed training Crew update 3 spaces now available sat 25 (sun 26 march unlikely to happen)

mixed training Crew update 3 spaces now available sat 25 (sun 26 march unlikely to happen)

Saturday

Please meet @1030 to launch two boats from the slipway by the unit. Unfortunately I will no longer be around for mixed as we needed to move ladies A to support mens A so will still be out on the water by ferry inn.

Thank you to Liz and Robina for running mixed. Martin can you support please and play point on getting the boats ready and out.

Boats to be put on hammerhead F as per Brian post

We have had a lot of changes over the past few days so are now down to eight rowers so four spaces to fill....

Cshel + red oars (to be brought back by ladies)
Robina - trainer
Eimear
Joanna
Douglas
Marion

Acorn (black taped oars)
Liz - trainer
Clare
Anita
Martin
Al
Dee

Sunday currently only two takers.....so unless any further takers there will be no mixed row.

Jax

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

Martin Evans
Yes please for Saturday Eithne.

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

Yes please for saturday. Thank

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

Yes please for Saturday.
Thanks
Bev

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

Yes please for Sat

Robina
Sam

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

Sam
Yes please for Saturday

S x

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

jax sprackling
yes please for saturday and sunday

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

sarahs
Yes please for Saturday.
Thanks
Sarah

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

Hi Eithne.  You can put me down for both days.

On 19 Mar 2017 16:23, "Eithne [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mixed training happening at usual times of 1100 - 1230 both Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday please meet at the unit @1030 to launch two boats from our slipway.

Saturday lead Eithne ; Sunday lead Rachel

Please post your interest for both days.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/mixed-training-sat-25-sun-26-march-tp31446.html

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

Clare Gibbs
Yes please for Saturday Eithne
Thanks
Clare

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

douglas smith

 one  more for saturday please
Sam

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

Sam
Hi Eithne,
I can't row Saturday now, out for lunch for mums birthday and early Mother's Day!

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

Still have a chest infection, so will call off now so you can plan.

Robina
Al

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

Al
Saturday please though may struggle to make 1030. Al

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

JoannaHoddinott
yes please for saturday.

Hi Eithne
Sorry but I cant make Saturday, could still do Sunday.

Saturday please for me. Thanks. Marion x

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

sarahs
Sorry need to remove my name from mixed row Saturday.
Thanks
Sarah

Re: mixed training sat 25 + sun 26 march

Sorry, I wont be back from Ladies training in time, so please drop me off the list.
Thanks
Bev

Re: mixed training Crew update 4 spaces now available sat 25 (sun 26 march unlikely to happen)