mixed row session 7/10/17

bramleya
Hi,

I have progressed from the open row to the mixed rowing.

Would it be possible to book onto my first mixed rowing session oct 7th 11am please? is it ok to do it this way or do I need to wait for the date to come up on the forum?

Best wishes

Mandy ( Bramley)

Re: mixed row session 7/10/17

sharon
Hi Mandy
Wait till it comes up on the forum
It will go up on the Sunday before
Then just sign up for which date you want.

Sent from my iPhone

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/mixed-row-session-7-10-17-tp38123.html