mixed crew 1 October - CANCELLED

Meet at the unit at 1045 to check in and head down to workboat pontoon

Eithne
Joanna
Derek
Al
Space
Space

Great to get another two rowers....

Re: mixed crew 1 October - weather getting worse if we don't get two additional rowers will need to cancel

Re: mixed crew 1 October - weather getting worse if we don't get two additional rowers will need to cancel

JoannaHoddinott
Morning

Have we got enough rowers for the row to happen today?

It would be good to know as itโ€™s about a 40 min drive down  for me to get to the club ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks

Joanna

Re: mixed crew 1 October - weather getting worse if we don't get two additional rowers will need to cancel

Ok going to make the call now to cancel as need to let ladies know as well so they can get both boats out.

Mixed cancelled due to not sufficient rowers for weather and recovery

Re: mixed crew 1 October - weather getting worse if we don't get two additional rowers will need to cancel

Derek
Thanks for letting us know.