missing radios

Andrew Berry
There are 2 radios missing out of the radio cabinet. Can the people who bring the grab bags back at the end of any row ensure the radio if any is taken out of the bags and put into the purpose built secure cabinet.

Re: missing radios

Greg Tutt
Andrew, I recovered number 3 radio from the grab bag that was in the container and this is on charge in the cabinet now. If you are able to help, there appears to be a problem with number 6  radio, which does not appear to be charging.
Regards
Greg

Re: missing radios

Andrew Berry
OK Greg I'll take a look at .....thanks for reporting it

Re: missing radios

Andrew Berry
now Radio 1 is missing from the cabinet, please treat these as the valuable club asset that they are...