Quantcast

first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Dear All

we will be holding the first Friday night picnic and row  (subject to weather) on Friday 19th May.
We will launch 1 gig for those who wish to row (fun row) and can take turns.
Meet at 6:30 pm with:
Blanket
Picnic
Beer / wine / soft drinks
Picnic chairs
Friends and family
Dogs

High tide is at 7:30pm so plenty of time for all to have a little row.

Please post so that we have an idea of numbers,  Looking forward to seeing as many as possible :)

Sharon

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Brian
Kath and i will be there .."All the nice girls love a sailor "

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Greg Tutt
Jackie and I will be there on the Friday.

Thanks Sharon.....

Greg

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

I'll be there. The tent might be as well!

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Sounds fab - Molly & Paula.

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Hi Sharon just checking diary and realised that I think you may mean Friday 19th May (20th is a Sat).
I am afraid I won't be able to join you all but hope weather is good and you all have a great time.

Nx

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

sharon
Thank you !

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Apr 2017, at 08:53, Natalie [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Sharon just checking diary and realised that I think you may meant Friday 19th May (20th is a Sat), I am afraid I won't be able to join you all but hope weather is good and you all have a great time.

Nx

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/first-picnic-of-the-summer-season-on-Bream-Hill-tp32539p32559.html
To unsubscribe from first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill, click here.

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Emma Walton
Emma , Jem , Heidi & maybe Matt will be there thanks

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Yes we'll be there. Thanks for organising

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Alan & Julia
Julia & I will be there, thanks Sharon.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Count me in xx

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Lindy Filary
Yes please 😊

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Andrew Berry
Lindy - please can you read my post about today's row ?

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Great idea.  Peter and I will be there. Do you need any help? Sue

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Yes please for Michelle Paul Billie and Georgie thank you

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Just to remind all you picnickers.

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Jack Anson
Yes please for me and two Adults.

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

lizyshore
Yes please for Adam and I

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Weather looking good so far.

Re: first picnic of the summer season on Bream Hill

Hi Sharon, Chris B is hoping to mow the thistles today or later in the week when the rain stops.