additional trainer for mixed row on Saturday please

additional trainer for mixed row on Saturday please

Eithne
We already have twelve rowers signed up for Saturday. So looking for a third trainer so we can take more rowers.

Thanks a mil

Re: additional trainer for mixed row on Saturday please

Mike Gilbert
...If your stuck I could stay on...

Re: additional trainer for mixed row on Saturday please

Eithne
brilliant thanks Mike, we are already up to 14 so great to be able to get everyone out.

Did you see that you were duty this Sunday, can you still do that - though currently only three takers so may not happen

Re: additional trainer still needed for mixed row on Saturday 15 April please

Eithne
Unfortunately mike can no longer do Saturday as has duty with cutters.

We have 15 rowers currently so do need a third trainer please

Re: additional trainer for mixed row on Saturday please

Steve Woods
Eithne,

I can be available for the third Crew.

Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: additional trainer for mixed row on Saturday please

Eithne
Thanks so much Steve - I twisted Robina's arm in to doing it last night but I'm sure she would be happy to let you take over.....