XMAS AUCTION PAYMENTS - PLEASE PAY BY 31ST JANUARY

XMAS AUCTION PAYMENTS - PLEASE PAY BY 31ST JANUARY

BevW
Hi All,
Just a reminder to those of you who were lucky enough to win the auctions at the Christmas party, please could you ensure that your payments are in the club bank account by 31st January.

End of Jan is our financial year end so I'd like everything to be in the bank by then and not carried over into next year
Thanks a lot
Bev

Re: XMAS AUCTION PAYMENTS - PLEASE PAY BY 31ST JANUARY