Quantcast

Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Jane Cox
Ladies and Gents

We are getting closer to our first regatta of the season, Weymouth Saturday 27th May! I know last year Weymouth was well attended by the club which was fantastic.  Robina will post the details about the Regatta later in the week, however we need to start looking at putting potential crews together.

We are aiming to take 2 boats with us.  This will be the first of the new Jurassic League Regattas and the Captains will be looking to put out competitive crews from those who are able to attend.

Those who raced in the Scillies have already let their team captains (Men’s & ladies) know their availability so do not need to post.

If you didn’t attend the Scillies but are coming along to Weymouth and would be happy to be selected, as part of a crew for racing, please can you pop your name below by Thursday 18th May.

Best wishes

Jane & Chris

Ladies & Mens Captains

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Yes please

Best regards

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Yes please Matt and Emma

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

douglas smith

 yes please

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Yes please

Best regards

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Emily Judd
Regret we are both away this year,  so unable to attend.
Sam

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Sam
Yes please for me!
S x

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

sarahs
Yes please for me.
Sarah

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

yes please for Michelle and Paul

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Glynn
I'm coming
Glynn

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Perry
I will be there with Amy, available to row, even if only in the Vets race
Perry

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Debbie will be there

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Clare Gibbs
Yes please for me.

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Ali Copeland
Hi Jane, Aisling, Ivor & I will all be attending Weymouth Regatta.  Thanks. - Ali x
Ali Copeland

oops didn't need to post
Ali Copeland

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Rachel Norris
Me and Steve please Jane

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

chrispauldopson
Yes please for me:)

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Jason Hebblethwaite
Yes please

Re: Weymouth Regatta 27 May - initial interest for Men & Ladies

Roo Lynton-Evans
I'm in.

Roo