Quantcast

Weymouth Express - anyone? 7 spaces available

Weymouth Express - anyone? 7 spaces available

This is a post to gauge interest in going to Weymouth by bus/express Saturday 27th May.

Meet at the Club between 07:15 and 07:30, for a prompt 07:30 departure.
Return time is open to discussions between all passengers, but if the weather is fine it normally involves a little detour , and Eithne's toilet stop !!
An estimated return time between 19:00 and 21:00 depending on

So if you are keen to go by bus please post here.  If you have a restriction on your return time (and therefore cannot accommodate the ), please state such on your post.

Many thanks.

Interested so far:

Eimear (?)
Sarah
Doug
Sheila
Aileen
Paula
Natalie

Juniors:
Molly
Maddie Green
Bruce - awaiting confirmation from Jackie
Chris

Dogs:
Daisy

17 seater confirmed for Saturday so room for more... we can take parents too if they would like.

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested?

sarahs
Yes please X1 for the bus Nat.
Thanks Sarah xx

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested?

douglas smith

 great idea Natalie - yes please for me

  Douglas

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested?

Well done for organizing this Natalie and normally I would be on it but a few of us are staying for a couple of nights this year and making a weekend of it.

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested?

No problem Martin - sounds like a mighty fine idea so enjoy.  Thanks for letting me know.

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested? Deadline Sat 20th

with only 3 takers so far this is looking unlikely so if you are thinking about it ... you have until Saturday!

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested? Deadline Sat 20th

Sheila Tidd
Yes please.  I would like a seat on the bus if possible.
Thanks
Sheila

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested? Deadline Sat 20th

Anymore takers?

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested? Deadline Sat 20th

Paula Bray
Hi Nat please include Aileen, Paula & Molly.  I also think Maddie Green is travelling with me and can I bring Daisy too please - anyone allergic to Springers?

P x

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested? Deadline Mon 22nd

Deadline extended to Monday when Gary can confirm what size bus is available.  We had reserved the 17 seater but now there is less of us, I am hoping the 9 will be possible.

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested? Deadline Mon 22nd

chrispauldopson
Sorry I've left it so late, but it would be really helpful for me as well. Is there still space?? x

Re: Weymouth Express - anyone? 7 space available

Hi Chris
no problem you are in.

Eimear the choice is yours, as to how you prefer travelling as we will be taking the bus now there is enough people regardless.

Folks I have confirmed the only bus available is the 17 seater so that means there are 7 seats available for anyone who wants a seat.  Parents are welcome to use it too... you don't have to be members.  It would just be great to fill it if we can.
As it's more economical for all, and greener  too!!

So all others welcomed.

Re: Weymouth Express - anyone? 7 spaces available