Weymouth Express EXTRA PAYMENT £1.60 needed apologies

Weymouth Express EXTRA PAYMENT £1.60 needed apologies

Hi All HUGE apologies
I forgot to factor in that last year we had the smaller bus and it was full.  The cost for both the bus and fuel was £100, so for 11 the charge should have been £9.10, not £7.50.  Therefore all owing £1.60 when you next see me and I will square Errol and HVR up.  Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.

If memory serves me right after Saturday the following are outstanding - please correct me if wrong.

Still owing £1.60 each.
Maddie Green
Paula & Molly = £3.20
Chris & Robina = £3.20    - Robina if you just want to pay it into the pkt Chris had from yesterday the money is to pay for the £60 bus hire for Weymouth that you paid - many thanks.

All below Paid in full - Robina I have some of this money on me I shall drop it off with you tomorrow
Eimear
Doug
Sheila
Aileen
Roo
Errol

Meet at the Club between 07:15 and 07:30, for a prompt 07:30 departure.
Return time is open to discussions between all passengers, but if the weather is fine it normally involves a little detour , and Eithne's toilet stop !!
An estimated return time between 19:00 and 21:00 depending on

So if you are keen to go by bus please post here.  If you have a restriction on your return time (and therefore cannot accommodate the ), please state such on your post.

Many thanks.

Interested so far:  12 plus Daisy dog - 1 space to be confirmed.   17 seater available... so plenty of space, and slightly more costly too. ;-(

Chris
Doug
Sheila
Aileen
Paula
Roo
Errol - Driving

Juniors:
Molly
Maddie Green
Chris

Dogs:
Daisy

17 seater confirmed for Saturday so room for more... we can take parents too if they would like.

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested?

sarahs
Yes please X1 for the bus Nat.
Thanks Sarah xx

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested?

douglas smith

 great idea Natalie - yes please for me

  Douglas

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested?

Well done for organizing this Natalie and normally I would be on it but a few of us are staying for a couple of nights this year and making a weekend of it.

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested?

Natalie
No problem Martin - sounds like a mighty fine idea so enjoy.  Thanks for letting me know.

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested? Deadline Sat 20th

with only 3 takers so far this is looking unlikely so if you are thinking about it ... you have until Saturday!

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested? Deadline Sat 20th

Sheila Tidd
Yes please.  I would like a seat on the bus if possible.
Thanks
Sheila

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested? Deadline Sat 20th

Anymore takers?

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested? Deadline Sat 20th

Paula Bray
Hi Nat please include Aileen, Paula & Molly.  I also think Maddie Green is travelling with me and can I bring Daisy too please - anyone allergic to Springers?

P x

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested? Deadline Mon 22nd

Deadline extended to Monday when Gary can confirm what size bus is available.  We had reserved the 17 seater but now there is less of us, I am hoping the 9 will be possible.

Re: Weymouth Express - who is interested? Deadline Mon 22nd

chrispauldopson
Sorry I've left it so late, but it would be really helpful for me as well. Is there still space?? x

Re: Weymouth Express - anyone? 7 space available

Hi Chris
no problem you are in.

Eimear the choice is yours, as to how you prefer travelling as we will be taking the bus now there is enough people regardless.

Folks I have confirmed the only bus available is the 17 seater so that means there are 7 seats available for anyone who wants a seat.  Parents are welcome to use it too... you don't have to be members.  It would just be great to fill it if we can.
As it's more economical for all, and greener  too!!

So all others welcomed.

Re: Weymouth Express - anyone? 7 spaces available

Re: Weymouth Express - anyone? 7 space available

Errolg
Hi Nat,

I was going to be driving myself and Roo but would be happy to drive the bus to enable you to tow!

Re: Weymouth Express - anyone? 7 space available

Natalie
Hi Errol
fab idea thank you for offering.
I have added to you the list and assumed Roo would join you on the bus - so added him too.  Let me know if mistaken.  I will email details of pickup and Administration stuff this evening, and if you need assistance with pick up let me know.

I have confirmed with Robina now that I will tow.

Natalie Do you want me to come with you so you are not towing alone ?
Sarah

Re: Weymouth Express - anyone? 7 space available

Natalie
Ah yes forgot about that very kind offer thanks Sarah yes please.

Post adjusted.

See you Saturday.

Re: Weymouth Express - anyone? 6 spaces available

Now that Errol has kindly offered to drive and you and Greg are towing, we can come on the Bus, please.
No restriction on return time for us and a pint or two in Weymouth would be great if it suits all !!!!!

Robina and Chris

Re: Weymouth Express - anyone? 6 spaces available

Natalie
whoop whoop great stuff nearly a full bus... thanks added you and Chris.

Anyone else?

Re: Weymouth Express - anyone? 6 spaces available

sarahs
Nat - just checking timings. Are you leaving Langstone at the same time as the minibus or earlier with the gig?
Thanks Sarah
12