Well done Open Rowers and Kimmy for an enjoyable Open Row ...Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start High Tide 3pm Yippee

Well done Open Rowers and Kimmy for an enjoyable Open Row ...Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start High Tide 3pm Yippee

This 90 minute session is open to both members and non members, its free to first timers. Members pay pin money and returning non members pay £5 . All bookings will be acknowledged. Please wear layers and bring a bottle of water. We can take up to three gigs , please let us know if you cant make the row as places are sought after. Call 07713987590 or email westbrian@me.com

Crew one
Cox/ Trainer To be advised.
Fionna
Tanis
Lindy 4 th
Gail 2nd
KateM 2
Bev

Crew Two
Cox / Trainer Brian
Sue L
Charlotte 4th
TonyW 3 rd
Kat  W  4 th
Neil to. Be assessed
Space

Crew Three
Cox/ Trainer Martin
Sarah D
Kimmy
Patrick
James new member
Les
Space

We have printed off 6 Club Joining Packs which can be found in unit 3 for those wanting to join .

We may have to remove  two of the gigs after the row so please bring wellies if you have some High tide 3pm so we will
Use the North Slipway to get any gigs out after the row. As Andrew will be at the RNLI with our Juniors .

Re: Open Row Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Brian
Sue C unable to makenext. saturdays row.

Re: Open Row Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

les goodall
Hi Brian.
Is there still a space for Saturday 18th.
.... 🌊🚣🌊 ....... Les

Re: Open Row Space for Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Hi Les , Yes we have a space and i will put you in it. Good to have you back . Brian

Re: Open Row Space for Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Linda Medlow
Hi Brian I am happy to make Open row on sat but I am sorry I have to leave straight away and will not be able to help with getting a boat out Linda

Re: Open Row Space for Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Brian
Hi Linda , Thats fine no worries.

Re: Open Row Space for Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Malvina unable to make Saturday , Libby hopes to be available and will let us know Friday .
Crews readjusted to suit .

Re: Open Row Space for Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Andrew Berry
Hi Brian,
I bumped into someone today on our mid week row who would like to come along, I'll send on details when I have them...

Re: Open Row Space for Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

les goodall
Thanks Brian.

Brian I have got all my timings wrong on sat if you do get another rower and I can
Be spared on sat please could you let me know thanks Linda

Re: Open Row Space for Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Brian
Hi linda, thanks for that , We will recruit another rower and enjoy yourself.
Best Wishes
Brian x

Sent from my iPad

On 16 Mar 2017, at 06:50, Linda Medlow [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Brian I have got all my timings wrong on sat if you do get another rower and I can
Be spared on sat please could you let me know thanks Linda

Re: A Space remains for Open Row Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start High Tide 3pm Yippee

We have printed off 6 joining packs for those wanting to apply for membership  on Saturday , they will be in Unit 3.

Re: A Space remains for Open Row Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start High Tide 3pm Yippee

Brian
We have two spaces for saturdays open row.

Re: Two Spaces remain for Open Row Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start High Tide 3pm Yippee

Hi Brian,
I can join you for Open this week if you need to fill a space
Bev x

Re: Two Spaces remain for Open Row Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start High Tide 3pm Yippee

Brian
Thanks Bev you are included in an all girls crew with Sharon .

Re: Two Spaces remain for Open Row Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start High Tide 3pm Yippee

Brian
Angela not well so will miss todays row , space for two but row will proceed.

Re: space remains for Open Row Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start High Tide 3pm Yippee

Regret Sharon is unwell and unable to cox today , crews will be adjusted and sorted on arrival at unit 3 today.

Re: space remains for Open Row Saturday 18 th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start High Tide 3pm Yippee

Well done today Open Rowers , a really good effort and a very efficient recovery and return of two gigs to the red compound . good teamwork paid off. Kimmy was an excellent cox .