Wed row in acorn C team ?

simon sprackling
Is there any interest in a  c team row in Acorn on Wed evening  .
Simon

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

Simon Hughes
Yes Simon...I can make it, if there is a space......Simon H

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

douglas smith

  great idea Simon. particularly for those likely to be going to Lyme or Sidmouth.

  count me in for wed evenning

  Douglas

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

I would love to but I play pool on Wednesdays. I could row early though.

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

Emma Walton
Yes please for Matt thanks

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

Patrick W
Hi Simon,
                 What time were you thinking og starting?

Regards Patrick

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

Hi Simon

I would be happy to Cox if you wish.

Cheers

Tim
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

jax sprackling
What time is early could every one do six for  six thirty .

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

Steve Woods
Simon/ Doug,

Can make it for 6.30 last minute .com

Cheers

07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

Patrick W
Hi Simon,
                 I can make it for 6:00pm
Regards Patrick

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

Martin Evans
6pm would be good for me. I could also get everything ready.

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

Six on the beach, sounds good

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

Ladies will be using SoN and SoL, launching from the beach, any shared help appreciated

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

douglas smith

 i'll be there for 6pm

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

Beena, SOL watertight again now.

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

StuartJ
Would like to join you but looks like you may have enough people now. In which case I may don a wig and see if I can go out with the ladies as they have a couple of spaces :)

Stuart

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

simon sprackling
so  6pm meet
Doug
,Simon
,Simon S,
 Matt
,martin
 and Patrick.
and Tim To Cox  ( Thankyou Tim)

Steve out
 sorry or rotate.
or if ladies are short i am happy to pop my skirt on .(again !).

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

Thanks for organising this Simon, and also Tim, great coaching with the latest tips!
I'm booking up for next Weds early Simon!
It works well with us getting out just before the chicks then hanging back to help them onto the trailers after.
Maybe we could get C Shel out also for the extra crew next week?

Re: Wed row in acorn C team ?

Martin Evans
Yes it was a really good row tonight. Special thanks to Tim.