Quantcast

WEYMOUTH REGATTA DETAILS

WRC_REGATTA_INVITE_2017.doc

Click on the link above for all the details of Weymouth Regatta

As you can see there are A B and C races and we plan to take 2 boats !

Any volunteers for Towing please ?

Please use Jane's previous post to register your interest.

Re: WEYMOUTH REGATTA DETAILS

Re: WEYMOUTH REGATTA DETAILS

Re: WEYMOUTH REGATTA DETAILS

//

Re: WEYMOUTH REGATTA DETAILS

Martin Evans
Yes we have seen it!!!

Re: WEYMOUTH REGATTA DETAILS

Greg Tutt
CB and Robina,
I can tow one of the boats if you like.
Regards
Greg

Re: WEYMOUTH REGATTA DETAILS

If there is no bus - which is looking likely - or there is another driver.
I am happy to tow.

Re: WEYMOUTH REGATTA DETAILS

robina and chris
Thankyou Greg and Natalie, keep me posted about the bus.

Re: WEYMOUTH REGATTA DETAILS

Is that the Royal We then Martin?

Re: WEYMOUTH REGATTA DETAILS

Hi Robina

bus is going ahead there are enough people - if we get another bus driver for the 17 seater bus, then I can tow.
OR if we are stuck, I don't mind lending my car to someone who wants to tow but will need to add them to my insurance.

Let me know either way.  Whoever drives the bus will need to pick it up before 17:00 Friday and have a licence that covers it - as you know.

Re: WEYMOUTH REGATTA DETAILS

Alan & Julia
I'll be coming along to support - not yet fit enough to row but happy to cox if needed.

Happy days!

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson