WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th Heavy rain forecast.The fete will now be an indoor event so no gig or family outdoor games

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th Heavy rain forecast.The fete will now be an indoor event so no gig or family outdoor games

We have once again been invited to take part in this years 3 CHURCHES  SUMMER FETE to be held at Hayling Community centre on Wednesday 9 th August from 11am till 4 pm as in previouse years we will be taking a Cornish Pilot Gig to the event and supported by Mike Gilbert who will bring along two ergo rowing machines for rowing challenges against the clock. This is an excellent opportunity for our cllub to promote itself within the community . We are also providing family games within the main arena which will include , Tug of War, Sack Races Egg and spoon and our ever popular Raw egg Tossing and Catching competition which Sharon will host . So please come along and bring your families if possible , its allways a lot of fun and our presence is appreciated . Post below if you are coming along , and better still if you can help with the events on the day . Thank you . See you there Brian

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

Martin Evans
Going to miss it again this year as I will be away working. Maybe next year Brian!

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

Alan & Julia
I'll be there to assist.

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

I have the day of work so will be there to help with anything

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

Jack Anson
I can be there to help

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

Brian
Thank you Alan , Kimmy and Jack , a great start

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

Angela Walsh
Hi Brian

Megan happy to help out.

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

Sorry Brian but Greg and I will not be available this year as we will be attending a wedding in France.
I hope the day goes brilliantly and I am sure it will.
Jackie x

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

Jude Ramsbottom
i will be able to help out

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

Brian
Hi Jude , Thats great thank you , we have a busy afternoon so all offers of help are welcomed.

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

XC Weather Forecast for next wednesday is becoming a bit dismal but things can change.

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

Fionna Pullen
Yes me and the kids will be there x

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

Sorry Brian going to miss it this year will be away.  Great event.

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

Thanks everybody ,Andrew , Kimmy , Sharon and myself will collect things together at the marina at 9 am wednesday morning . We hope to arrive at Hayling Community centre at around 10 am to meet with our crew of helpers and to set things up.
If it is a wet day we may need to rethink our plans as we are unable to get the gig into the Hall and there will be no arena games . I will update you if anything changes to the original script .

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

I regret that we will not be participating in this event due ro the weather forcast the organisers have reduced rhe event to now be held inside the Community Centre . Thank you for your support . We will now not be taking a Gig or arranging  Family Ganes outdoors .

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

Hi Jude , The event will now be indoors , still plenty to do and enjoy but no gig or fanily games outdoors .
Thank you for your offer of help . Brian

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th GIG CLUB AT HAYLINGS LARGEST COMMUNITY EVENT PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE .

Natalie
Ah that is a shame - do they not know how (fool) hardy we are .  We could teach them a thing or three on character building.

What a shame.

Re: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9 th Heavy rain forecast.The fete will now be an indoor event so no gig or family outdoor games

Fionna Pullen
that is such a shame......good old English summer holiday weather xxx