WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

jax sprackling
DOUG HAS SUGGESTED A FINAL  TRAINING  SESSION  FOR LIME WITH AS COMPLETE A   C TEAM AS POSSIBLE
SO MYSELF .ANDREW TO COX
DOUG
MARTIN
CHRIS D
CHRIS B
STUART
SIX MEET POST TO CONFIRM . HOPEFULLY ENOUGH INTEREST FOR SECOND BOAT

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

Andrew Berry
yup

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

Simon Hughes
I am available if needed..Simon H

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

Lee Farquhar
Im available , thanks Lee

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

Yep I'm in

CB

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

douglas smith

 Martin and Chris D are both away this week, so, Simon H and Lee - it looks like you're in to make up a full
 boat.

  Douglas

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

Lee Farquhar
OK for me

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

Simon Hughes
Okay I will be there...thanks Simon H

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

Patrick W
I will pop over, and if there's a spare place hopefully get a row

Regards Patrick

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

StuartJ
Its a yes from me!

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

simon sprackling
Patrick the ladies are short at present and might appreciate your skills .if we dont get enough for a second boat

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

Patrick W
No problems Simon, I will jump in if the ladies are short (Hope I can keep up with them!!!)

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

Lee Farquhar
is the wed training going ahead ?

Cheers Lee 07791 547708

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

simon sprackling
Happy to row in rain what are the views of rest

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

We need the row
CB

Re: WED TRAINING LYME C PLUS SECOND BOAT

Andrew Berry
Please make sure you dress appropriately ......air temp is only 14, wind currently F4 down the harbour, forecast to increase and combined with the heavy rain  there is a high wind chill factor, please wear long trousers and waterproofs.

http://www.cambermet.co.uk