W.P.G.C. Isles of Scilly 2018

As there has been some uncertainty about the dates for 2018, I can now confirm from St.Mary's Gig Club that the Championships are on Fri 4th - Sun 6th May ,
The early May Bank holiday weekend.

This post is just intended to clarify the dates. No need to post for interest at present, the Rowing Captains are not at that stage just yet.

Re: W.P.G.C. Isles of Scilly 2018

Clair Fennessy
Whoo hoo all booked xx

Re: W.P.G.C. Isles of Scilly 2018

Mike Gilbert
have just about finished refitting Unit 3 for RowFit and LAR/Skiff Centre use...

Thinking about RowFit winter training for the Scillies..

Autumn: 12 weeks from 27th September to 13th December. Strength and conditioning programme for men, women and juniors (Teams if requested);

Winter: 8 weeks from  10th January to 28th February; for men, women and juniors plus teams...

Spring session 8 weeks from 7th march - 25th April. teams development plus open men, women and juniors.

Again thinking of Tuesdays 7-8 Open to all; Wednesdays Juniors 6-6.45 and Mixed 7-8; Thursday Mixed 7-8.

So starting again next Tuesday/Wednesday... let me know if your coming!!!