UPDATED POSTING, Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

UPDATED POSTING, Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

We will be taking just just one one gig  Saturday on this 90 minute session, the row is free to all first timers . Retuning non members are charged £5 and members pay pin money. Please wear layers and some cycling or rowing gloves if you have some and bring along a bottle of water. If you are unable to make the row please let me know as  spaces are limited .Contact me by email westbrian@me.com  please add your names below .

Crew
Cox / Trainer Sharon
Patrick
Gary E new member
Kimmy
Mandy B new member
Mandy K  4 th
Libby

On standby Brian

Re: Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

gary elcombe
yes please for me

thanks

Re: Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

Brian
Hi Gary , Your name included . See you saturday .

Re: Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

Two spaces remain for Saturdays Open Row .

Re: Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

Please bring some wet gear, the winds should clear by the time we have our row together. See you all Saturday . Please remember that there will be no Open Rowing next Saturday but if you are a member please put your nane in the hat for the Intra Club Regatta  fir next Saturday in aid of Children in Need  its a lot of fun and a good expierience .
See the forum for details.

Re: Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

Hi Brian my mum Denise is not well so she will not be able to make the row tomorrow.

Re: Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

Nikki H-S
Hi Brian and Sharon. Sorry guys I can't make it tomorrow. Not feeling too good. Nikki x

Re: Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

Hi Nikki, Thanks for letting us know , get well soon.

Re: Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

Hi Kimmy , thanks for letting us know hope your mum feels better soon .

Re: TWO SPACES AVAILABLE FOR Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

Angela Walsh
Hi Brian
Writing this about 4am..Sorry but not feeling well so cant make the Open Row today..

Angela.x

Re: TWO SPACES AVAILABLE FOR Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

Brian
Hi  Angela , Thanks for letting me know, get well soon .

Re: TWO SPACES AVAILABLE FOR Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

Brian
Eleanor injured cant make todays row . We will reduce the crews ro 4 per gig and reduce the time on the water to compensate .
Crews adjusted .

Re: TWO SPACES AVAILABLE FOR Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

Zoe R
Hi Brian,
My friend has decided she doesn't fancy rowing in the rain for her first attempt so she's going to drop out.
Looking at the numbers - if I drop out that means you only have to take 1 boat so I will drop out too.
Thanks,
Zoe

Re: TWO SPACES AVAILABLE FOR Open row Saturday 11th November meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start.

Brian
Hi Zoe, Thanks for letting me know , we will readjust.