UPDATED. GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

UPDATED. GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

PLEASE GET YOUR SCARIEST COSTUME OUT OF THE CUPBOARD AND BRING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ALONG TO EMMA AND MATTS HOUSE AT 34, ST CATHERINES ROAD , HAYLING ISLAND FOR A NIGHT OF FRIGHTS. FLAMES AND FOOD.

THE NIGHT IS  COMMENCING WITH A GHOST WALK AT 6.45 pm promptly .which will be followed by A BONFIRE ...FOOD ....MULLED WINE ! APPLE BOBBING ..BEST FAMILY GUY .and loads of fun . Its going to be free , contributions of food and fireworks , sparklers etc  welcomed .

THE EVENUNG STARTS  AS BELOW...
AT 6.45 pm THE GHOST WALK WILL MEET AT THE OLD GUNSITE, CAR PARK FERRY ROAD HAYLING ISLAND  IT WILL BE MARKED BY OUR TWO GIG CLUB FEATHER FLAGS YOU WILL THEN BE TAKEN ON A SPOOKY WALK AND ARRIVE AT 34 ST CATHERINES ROAD AT APROX 7.45 pm

If you have donations of food, fireworks or entrys for the best guy competition then please drop them off to EMMAS and MATTS HOUSE between 6.pm and 6.30 pm as we would likeEVERYBODY to enjoy and participate in the ghost walk.which is about 5 minutes away if you want to walk to the start at THE  OLD  GUNSITE , FERRY ROAD , HAYLING ISLAND  AT 6.45 pm please .
This is a regularly haunted site of specific interest we we also be walking the Langstone waterside footpath located nearby.
Mulled wine , Parkin and treacle toffee will be served at a secret location during the Ghost Walk

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Jane Cox
Great stuff... it's in the diary! x

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Brilliant, yes please !

Robina and Chris

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Have marked it on my calendar x

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Sounds great happy to help on any way. Thanks to Emma and Matt for hosting xxx

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Oh no not another do we are going to miss - gutted - sorry we are away that weekend!

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Hi Paula , We will miss you all especially... Zipface Paul

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Angela Walsh
We will be there..
Sounds like fun.

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Thanks for your offer of help today Kimmy, Em will let you know.

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Happy to make a chilli Emma. Have los of apples if you want some for bobbing xxx

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Sounds fab!  I'll be there x

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Put your names down if you think you might come anyway! That will help us plan the catering and seats.
Running Man

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Count us in and we can supply fire pit and tripod for cooking if needed.  Sue and Peter

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Yes please plus one. Thanks A

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Clare Gibbs
Yes please, count me in.

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Jack Anson
3 for me please

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

gary elcombe
I will be there....😲

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

StuartJ
Yes please for me - forgotten I hadn't posted already!

Stuart

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

Alan & Julia
The Robinsons would like to come along (3) and Julia will make a dessert or two - I'm told I don't need make-up or costume to be scary!!!

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: GIG CLUB HALLOWEEN GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE NIGHT SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4 th ...SAVE THIS DATE TO BE SCARED REALLY SCARED

PLANNING IS NOW UNDER WAY , THE GHOST WALK WILL LEAVE FROM THE CAR PARK NEAR THE OLD GUN SITE AND BUNKERS ADJACENT TO THE LAKE ON FERRY ROAD.HAYLING ISLAND  AND USE LOCAL UNLIT FOOTPATHS  WATCH THE FORUM  BE SCARED .MEET UP TIME 6.45 pm SATURDAY 4th NOVEMBER

STILL PLENTY  OF TIME  TO JOIN IN THE FUN  ALL MEMBERS AND FAMILYS WELCOME PLEASE POST BELOW
12