Quantcast

Tomorrow

TamsinHarwood
I'm currently in A&E. My dad passed out this evening at a family meal completely out of the blue. We are currently waiting on blood tests so I won't be able to come tomorrow as I am next of kin.

Tamsin x

John Wiley & Sons Limited is a private limited company registered in England with registered number 641132. Registered office address: The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom. PO19 8SQ.

Re: Tomorrow

robina and chris
Thanks for letting us know Tamsin, no worries at all about rowing, I hope your Dad recovers well !

Re: Tomorrow

Hi Tamsin
Hope your dad is doing much better this morning.
Eimear

On 14 Apr 2017 22:44, "TamsinHarwood [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm currently in A&E. My dad passed out this evening at a family meal completely out of the blue. We are currently waiting on blood tests so I won't be able to come tomorrow as I am next of kin.

Tamsin x

John Wiley & Sons Limited is a private limited company registered in England with registered number 641132. Registered office address: The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom. PO19 8SQ.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Tomorrow-tp32301.html

Re: Tomorrow

Hi Tamsin
I hope your dad is alright!
Liz xx

Re: Tomorrow

Sorry to read that Tamsin, hope your dad is doing better today & they can get to the bottom of things.
Lots of love
Jane xx