The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

Work is coming along well on the mini refurb of HOH.
I've located a leaking seam on the garboard strake and after drying out that will get a good dose of looking at along with Sika 290DC.
The under hull will be patched up and paint touched up by Monday then I'd like to rotate her on Monday before the beach fun day at 13:30.
I need 14+ people to turn her, please post if you can help me out.

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

Hi Matt
Greg and I will be there to help.
Thanks for managing this so well
Jackie

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

robina and chris
We shall be there.
Fab work Matt, truly appreciated !

Robina nd Chris

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

Thanks, that's 6 people....

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

Me2
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

Hi  I will help

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

+Patrick and Ange
+Paul and Michelle

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

22 people arrived to rotate HOH, what light work was made if it! Thanks for your involvement, it really spurs the refurb on when you see that much muscle with a common cause!
Thanks again

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

Sam and team, can you come down to Al's garage and help to paint your carriage?... I'm doing other club maintenance on trailers etc... and I would appreciate you all digging out for me please.
Names below or arrange via your snapchat and let me know.
There's lots of lights in the garage so eves are ok.

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

jax sprackling
Hi Mat, I cant make Friday evening, but could make tonight or tomorrow afternoon if that helps at all. Not sure I would be much use on my own as would I need instruction.
Thanks for all your help it is much appreciated by the team.  Jax

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

Hi Jax, Fri pm would be good, I'll text the address to Simon. It would be good for you to make a start and the other girls can complete it.
Instructions will be given, I'll meet you there.

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

eimearoc
Hi Matt

Can you send on the postcode to Sam, make it easier for me to find my way :)

Thanks for all the help.

See you Friday. I will also be there after 5.30.

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

jax sprackling
Hi Matt
That would be good I can probably get over for about 1pm but would need to leave by 4pm. See you tomorrow
Jax

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

HOH was floated tonight, she took on some water through dried out seams but will take up soon.
The work carried out was to repair the keel, fix the garboard gaps repair some hardware and give her a lick if paint.
She's now completed and handed back to the club.
Thanks to all the helpers, lifters, painters and garage space providers.
She'll be back in for a big refurb in the future.
Sam

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

Sam
Thank you for all your hard work, and Alan too, me and the crew are very grateful. Lets just hope she stays afloat long enough to get us to the finish line...

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

Thank you for all the work and thanks to Alan for having her in his garage. Very much appreciated.

Re: The Real Heart of Hayling Rev 2.0 part two

Hi Sam, it seems you will need the little electric pump to take with you along with a battery pack.
Can you ask around to find where it went after using on Star previously.
It will need charging up and setting up or your Cox will be manually pumping...
I would ask Glynn via Martin maybe, I think he has it? He could collect it when he goes to work on Friday.