The Grand total raised from the Easter raffle!

The Grand total raised from the Easter raffle!

Jemima Walton
Thankyou to everyone who supported the Juniors' big Easter raffle!
In total we've raised a massive £285!!! This money will go towards the new bean bags and other ideas the juniors have. It has been great to raise money for something that the whole club can enjoy, not only the juniors.
Thankyou again to all the juniors and helpers for donating the prizes to the raffle and of course Sharron and Brian for organising the fun and games today x

Re: The Grand total raised from the Easter raffle!

Martin Evans
Well done juniors. A good effort from you all.

Re: The Grand total raised from the Easter raffle!

Well done to all

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Apr 2017, at 13:49, Jemima Walton [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thankyou to everyone who supported the Juniors' big Easter raffle!
In total we've raised a massive £285!!! This money will go towards the new bean bags and other ideas the juniors have. It has been great to raise money for something that the whole club can enjoy, not only the juniors.
Thankyou again to all the juniors and helpers for donating the prizes to the raffle and of course Sharron and Brian for organising the fun and games today x

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/The-Grand-total-raised-from-the-Easter-raffle-tp32345.html

Re: The Grand total raised from the Easter raffle!

Hey Jemima and all the rest of the Juniors well done to you all!

This is a perfect example of exactly what the fund raising should be... all getting involved!   Fantastic initiative and a fantastic achievement indeed!  Well done guys!

Re: The Grand total raised from the Easter raffle!

Andrew Berry
Well done all of you juniors great result. Also to Sharon and Brian

Re: The Grand total raised from the Easter raffle!

Well done juniors great work x

Re: The Grand total raised from the Easter raffle!

Well done all of you!
That is a fantastic amount to raise!  Can't wait to see the bean bags.
Liz x

Re: The Grand total raised from the Easter raffle!

What a brilliant idea and a great result from our fantastic Juniors! Not forgetting all the people who supported their first planned fundraising idea for beanbags.
I am so proud of them all for their enthusiasm and commitment to our club, what we do without a Junior section? Sit on the floor I suppose .........
Jackie xx

Re: The Grand total raised from the Easter raffle!

That's a fantastic amount! Well done all xx