TRAINERS REQUIRED FOR LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 11TH/12TH NOVEMBER

TRAINERS REQUIRED FOR LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 11TH/12TH NOVEMBER

Liz Piercey
The Ladies have at least 3 boats going out for training this Saturday and 2 on Sunday! Paula is wondering if there are any kind souls out there who would like to train us this weekend?

Please post if you can help us.

Many thanks.

Re: TRAINERS REQUIRED FOR LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 11TH/12TH NOVEMBER

TimP
Hi Liz

I can do Sunday.

Cheers

Tim
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: TRAINERS REQUIRED FOR LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 11TH/12TH NOVEMBER

Thanks Tim! That's brilliant!

Re: TRAINERS REQUIRED FOR LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 11TH/12TH NOVEMBER

Adam
I can train a boat on Saturday!

AB

Re: TRAINERS REQUIRED FOR LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 11TH/12TH NOVEMBER

Thanks Adam. That's great! I will confirm later today.

Re: TRAINERS REQUIRED FOR LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 11TH/12TH NOVEMBER

Colin McPhee
 Dear Liz

I am happy to be a cox again if you need one on Saturday

Cheers
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: TRAINERS REQUIRED FOR LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 11TH/12TH NOVEMBER

Liz Piercey
Thanks Colin! I will confirm later today.

Re: TRAINERS REQUIRED FOR LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 11TH/12TH NOVEMBER

Adam and Colin we would love to take you up on your offer to cox the Ladies tomorrow morning!
Thank you both!
See you tomorrow.