Quantcast

TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

sharon
Dear All

Please can you make the payment for this event asap. The details are in the original post.
The event starts at 7pm sharp and all players names will be drawn to see who is playing who.
Thank you to all who have volunteered to make food, it is very much appreciated.

Nikki - chilli
Emma - veggie chilli
Dee - chilli
Laura - Chilli
Michelle - chilli

Kimmy - puddings

Please let me know if I have missed you off!

The cut off for this event is Wednesday 22nd to allow me time to get the results charts made up.

Everyone will get at least 2 games and I have trophies for the winners.

Please advise if you are NOT playing so I don't put you in the draw.

Kind regards

Sharon
Dee

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Dee
Seems to be lots of chilli shall I bring baked potatoes instead and if so how many ?

Dee

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

sharon
We are having chilli in a bag so we don't need rice or potatoes
People are making enough for 10 each :)

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Mar 2017, at 12:02, Dee [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Seems to be lots of chilli shall I bring baked potatoes instead and if so how many ?

Dee

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/TABLE-TENNIS-TOURNAMENT-UPDATE-tp31326p31330.html
To unsubscribe from TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE, click here.
NAML
Dee

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Dee
Okie dokie

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/TABLE-TENNIS-TOURNAMENT-UPDATE-tp31326p31331.html
To unsubscribe from TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE, click here.

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

sarahs
Happy to make a chilli too Sharon if you need any extra.
Thanks
Sarah x

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Adam
Mmmm I remember the last time when Lizy had chili in a bag!!

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Bad memories Adam??? I'm sure Kimmy can remember it well too 😂😂

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Martin Evans
Was that the night the sofa got attacked?

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

All the equipment including Bats,  Balls , table tennis tables and nets are being provided for us to use on the night. Sufficient for everybody.

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

sharon
Thank you x

Sent from my iPhone

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/TABLE-TENNIS-TOURNAMENT-UPDATE-tp31326p31478.html
To unsubscribe from TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE, click here.

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Sarah D
Sorry Sharon, can't make it now.  Have a great time!

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Fionna Pullen
I will bake something xx

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Errolg
Hi Sharon,

It will be just me on Sat now. I will pay online

Cheers,
Errol
Al

Hi Sharon Jenny has had to drop out as she has a D of E commitment. That leaves eithne Beth and I ! Don't suppose you know if I paid already ? Al W

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

sharon
Hi al

I don't know but Bev will give me a list tonight so I can let you know then x

Sent from my iPhone

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/TABLE-TENNIS-TOURNAMENT-UPDATE-tp31326p31517.html

Paula Bray
Sharon not likely to be there before 7.30pm but paying for 2 x adult & 1 x child now.

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Errolg
Hi Sharon,

I have just paid up.

Cheers Errol

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Hi Sharon have only just got round to paying but the transfer should be complete sorry it's so late X
Dee

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Dee
Paid Sharon .
😀
Dee

Re: TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Hi Sharon
Paid for two today and have sent you an email also.
Jackie x