Swanage RNLI Lifeboat Week Sprint Gig Race

Swanage RNLI Lifeboat Week Sprint Gig Race

robina and chris
Is anyone is near Swanage on Thurs 17th Aug 6pm , or if you fancy to travel there anyway,

SSRC are asking all the Jurassic Clubs if any of our members wish to join them for a Mixed Sprint Race.

No need to take a boat or oars.

Let me know asap

Re: Swanage RNLI Lifeboat Week Sprint Gig Race

Brian
Hi Robina , Thanks for checking this out and that it is a Barbarian event and there is no need to take a full crew or gig . I  am really keen to go to Swanage and happy to offer to take up to  three others who may like to go and support an event with our Jurassic neighbours . Anyone else interested ? Then please post .
 Who knows there may be even more takers and we can go in a convoy. Its a great place to visit.

Re: Swanage RNLI Lifeboat Week Sprint Gig Race

I believe that there is interest from  Tim P ,Simon and Jax.
Robina and Chris also interested.
Please Confirm , Swanage would like to know nos.

Re: Swanage RNLI Lifeboat Week Sprint Gig Race

Sorry not for me.

Tim
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Swanage RNLI Lifeboat Week Sprint Gig Race

simon sprackling
Sorry not for me or Jax

Re: Swanage RNLI Lifeboat Week Sprint Gig Race

Reluctantly we are unable to support this event , its a long way to go  for an evening row .
Robina has sent our apologies and we look forward to seeing  our friends from Swanage at Sidmouth.