Supervets Regatta Oct 14th

It was previously posted that we would be attending the Supervets Regatta in Appledore 14/15th Oct.
There is now a more local Supervets Regatta in Swanage on Sat 14th Oct so the rowing Committee have decided that we shall attend Swanage.
We shall post for interest a bit later on.

Re: Supervets Regatta Oct 14th

Re: Supervets Regatta Oct 14th

Alan & Julia
Count me in to row or support.

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Supervets Regatta Oct 14th

Paul Jones
Paul and Michelle both up for this.

Re: Supervets Regatta Oct 14th

Sheila Tidd
Hi Robina,
Yes please. I’d like to take part in the Supervets Regatta if possible.
Sheila

Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 8:09 PM
Subject: Supervets Regatta Oct 14th

It was previously posted that we would be attending the Supervets Regatta in Appledore 14/15th Oct.
There is now a more local Supervets Regatta in Swanage on Sat 14th Oct so the rowing Committee have decided that we shall attend Swanage.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Supervets-Regatta-Oct-14th-tp35530.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters Gig Club, email ml+[hidden email]