Still need more offers for the auction

sharon
Dear all

I’m still looking for more offers for the auction at the Christmas party .
Can you donate a hamper or a case of wine?

Do you have a service you can offer ?

If you have already donated something please could you type up a note with the details and contact etc so that the highest bidder has all the information they need to take away with them on the night.
If you could put this in an envelope marked up with what it is I can then pass to the winner.

Thank you

Sharon

Re: Still need more offers for the auction

Matt
Sharon
Can I offer a day sanding and removing the last bits of paint from Heart of Hayling?
Or is that a Dodo?

Re: Still need more offers for the auction

Clare Gibbs
Hi Sharon,

Put me down for 3 to 4 hours of jet washing a patio or drive (I have the jet wash, a tap will need to be accessible)

Clare