Star of Northney cover

Jackie Tutt
Hi GG s
I noticed today that the seam is coming apart in the cover of Star over the stern. I wondered if anyone may be able to take a look and advise how best to repair before it becomes worse.
Many thanks
Jackie x

Re: Star of Northney cover

ChrisEllis
Hi Jackie,

I'll get Rory to take a look next time he's in Northney.

Cheers,

Chris

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 - powered by Three

Re: Star of Northney cover

Many thanks Chris that would be great
Regards
Jackie

Re: Star of Northney cover

I spoke to Rory tonight as he was down the yard, he's taken the cover and hopes to get it back to me tonight to put back on Star for Lyme! He's going to make it a little wider across the hips so it doesn't stress as much, I know the feeling...

Re: Star of Northney cover

Thanks Rory! Worked till 10pm to get this done for our trip to Lyme! Great job.

Re: Star of Northney cover

Thanks so much Rory and thanks Matt for staying up to put the cover on!