Quantcast

Social Row - Thursday 20th April. 4pm

Due to popular demand there will be another social row this week on Thursday.

So far we have

Cox Martin
      Fionna
      Sharon
      Mia
      Linda
      Dee
      Douglas

Room for a passenger who could rotate.
Get there for 3-30 if you can so we can leave at 4. High tide is just before 7.

Launching and recovery will be from north slip. Bring wet shoes and pin money. Beer money could be useful as well.

Re: Social Row - Thursday 20th April. 4pm?

douglas smith

 another chance to escape early from work and spend time in a boat - o.k. then, i'm persuaded; count me in.

    Douglas

Re: Social Row - Thursday 20th April. 4pm?

Martin Evans
Cheers Douglas

Re: Social Row - Thursday 20th April. 4pm?

Linda Medlow
Hi Martin Thanks for getting this organised. Are we meeting at 4? Linda

Re: Social Row - Thursday 20th April. 4pm?

Fionna Pullen
Sounds good x

Re: Social Row - Thursday 20th April. 4pm?

3.30 to leave at 4 if you can make it.

Re: Social Row - Thursday 20th April. 4pm

Still room for 1 more.

Re: Social Row - Thursday 20th April. 4pm

Thanks to all the rowers tonight. Not a bit of faffing.