SoL to Scilly Update

robina and chris
I have heard from Perry that he delivered SoL safely to the dock in Penzance this morning,
she should be safely tucked up in a field somewhere on St Mary's by now.

Many thanks to Perry !

Re: SoL to Scilly Update

Andrew Berry
Well done Perry....

Re: SoL to Scilly Update

Greg Tutt
Thanks Perry!

Re: SoL to Scilly Update

Thanks Perry very grateful - she is certainly a precious cargo! x

Re: SoL to Scilly Update

Brilliant Perry, thank you🍻

Re: SoL to Scilly Update

Huge thanks Perry for making the trip down to Penzance for us, much appreciated.
Jackie

Re: SoL to Scilly Update

Thank you Perry we all appreciate what you have done, lets hope we do it proud in the Scillies.

Re: SoL to Scilly Update

Aileen
Thanks so much - will look forward to seeing her again in a few weeks time - eeks!

Re: SoL to Scilly Update

Errolg
Well done Perry,

Thank You! 👍🏽