Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sun) 5 seats left £11/£13 ret Spectators welcome

Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sun) 5 seats left £11/£13 ret Spectators welcome

Hi all  - Sunday 20th August Sidmouth Regatta
I have reserved a bus for Sidmouth.  Please post ASAP if you are wishing to reserve a seat - especially since it is the 17 seater  - it is cheaper if we fill it.  Estimated cost £11-13 return at worst - based on Lyme charges.

Eight seats available anymore takers?

Many thanks.

So far:  (12 of 17)
Nat
Eimear
Sheila
Doug
Molly
Paula
Sarah B
Stuart
Roo
Kieran
Paul
Tamsin

I am afraid I think the departure time will have to be slightly earlier as Google states a 2hrs 45 mins journey time and Coxes meeting is at 10:30.  Lyme was tight given some delays.  Could we aim for 06:45 sharp departure from Club.  It is still cutting it fine - otherwise it will have to be 06:30

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sunday) 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

robina and chris
Yes for us unless we're towing

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sunday) 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

HI Nat

I will hop on board the fun bus.

Thanks once again for organising.

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sunday) 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

douglas smith

 one more for the sidmouth express if it goes ahead

 Douglas

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sunday) 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Anyone else interested in this for next Sunday?

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sunday) 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Molly and Paula please.

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sunday) 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

sarahb
Yes for Kieran and me please

🙂

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sunday) 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

StuartJ
Yes I'm in again!

Thanks
Stuart

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sunday) 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Sheila Tidd
Yes please Natalie I would like a seat on the coach to Sidmouth .
Thanks.
Sheila

Sent from my iPad

On 9 Aug 2017, at 21:36, Natalie [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anyone else interested in this for next Sunday?

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sunday) 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Natalie
Hi Sheila
you are on the list already so all fine.  I think you posted for Lyme and Sidmouth together.

Regards
Nx

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sunday) 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Nat,

Can I reserve a place on the Sidmouth Express please.

Thanks

Roo

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sunday) 5 seats remain - anyone else?

5 seats remaining - anyone else for that last regatta of the season - spectators welcome.

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sunday) 5 seats remain - anyone else?

Natalie
No option to take the smaller bus unfortunately it is so anymore takers are welcomed.

Administrator
Hi Nat. Really really sorry.  Kieran is now having a lift with Chris d so doesn't need his seat.  I still do though 🙂 Xx

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sunday) 5 seats remain - anyone else?

Natalie
Thanks Sarah so noted.

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sun) 8 seats left £11/£13 ret Spectators welcome

Room for more?

No problem :)

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sun) 8 seats left £11/£13 ret Spectators welcome

sarahb
Hi Nat

Can you please put Kieran back on for the fun bus please

Re: Sidmouth Express - 20/08 (Sun) 7 seats left £11/£13 ret Spectators welcome

Tamsin West
Please can Paul and I have a seat? x