SWANAGE Sat 14th Oct - TOWING

robina and chris
We are taking Star and Spirit, is anyone able to tow please.

Re: SWANAGE Sat 14th Oct - TOWING

Greg Tutt
As you probably know Robina, I am unable to tow to Swanage because Jackie will have the car with her in Windsor that weekend.

Re: SWANAGE Sat 14th Oct - TOWING

Sorry Beena, I can't do it.

Re: SWANAGE Sat 14th Oct - TOWING

Hi Robina
if this helps at all I am happy to lend someone my car to tow... the problem is I need a replacement as I am on duty this weekend.

Re: SWANAGE Sat 14th Oct - TOWING

Hi Robina Paul happy to tow one boat x

Re: SWANAGE Sat 14th Oct - TOWING

simon sprackling
I can tow , no beer and fish and chips for me then

Re: SWANAGE Sat 14th Oct - TOWING

robina and chris
Many thanks Paul and Simon.

Please read the Gig arrival instructions, posted separately.
It is a different launching spot to the one used at the Summer Regatta.
I shall organise some bods to meet you there to launch.

Re: SWANAGE Sat 14th Oct - TOWING

Thanks very much for your offer Natalie but as you can see we are now sorted.

Robina