SWANAGE SUPERVETS REGATTA 14TH OCT

This event is on Sat 14th Oct. and is for rowers aged over 50.

There will be Ladies, Men's and Mixed Barbarian races. Racing begins at 11 am and is an all day event.

If you wish to be considered for selection please post on here by Fri 15th Sept.

There are Ladies, Men's and a Mixed Barbarian races.

It is now CONFIRMED that we can take 2 boats and will enter two teams in each of the races.

Commitment is needed please as we have no reserves !

All you have put their names down will be in a crew, Rowing Captains will post soon.

Clubs attending are Dart, Bridport, Clevedon, Brixham, Weymouth, Teign, Swanage, Mevagissey and Langstone.

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

robina and chris
Yes for Aileen and Paula

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

Yes please

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Sep 2017, at 13:51, robina and chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

This event is on Sat 14th Oct. and is for rowers aged over 50.

There will be Ladies, Men's and Mixed Barbarian races. Racing begins at 11 am and is an all day event.

If you wish to be considered for selection please post on here by Fri 15th Sept.

There are Ladies, Men's and a Mixed Barbarian races.
the Captains and Coach will be selecting competitive crews but if there is enough interest we hope to be able to take 2 boats, there is a limit of 16 overall so this is yet to be confirmed.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Swanage-Supervets-Regatta-tp37650.html

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

Yes for me please

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

Yes please

C.B

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

Me please, for breakfast🍳, rowing🚣🏽‍♀️lunch🍔🥗fish and chips🦈🍟beer🍻in fact everything🤗 I ❤️ Swanage🏆
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

Yes please

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

Errolg
Yes please Robina.

I will be away from Thursday 5th Oct and return at some point on Thursday 12th.

But will be available to train prior to that.

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

Yes please for Paul and Michelle if there are places available x

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

Greg Tutt
Yes please for Jackie and me.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

sarahb
Administrator
Yes please for me  :)

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

Ivor
Yes please for Ali and I, believe it or not we are now both Supervets.
Ivor

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

douglas smith

 yes please, but not available for training until 28th september

  Douglas

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

Yes please

Best regards

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

Nikki H-S
Yes please

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

Emma Walton
It's the only time I wish I was older ! Next year will be ok 😊

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta

jax sprackling
Yes please for Simon and Jax xx

Re: Swanage Supervets Regatta