SWANAGE SUPERVETS CAR SHARING-TOWING BOATS,OARS etc.

SWANAGE SUPERVETS CAR SHARING-TOWING BOATS,OARS etc.

As there was no interest for the minibus may I suggest that we do some  car sharing.

Please post on here if you have spare seats or would like a lift and add what time you are leaving
We need enough rowers to arrive early  9.00am to help unload and row the gigs to the start.
I suggest that everyone else to get there by 10am Latest
The coxes meeting is at 10.30 am
Please see separate post for car parking , boat arrival, trailer parking etc

The boats need to be prepped before dark on Fri , Paul J and Simon S have kindly offered to tow.
We shall be taking SoN with the Ladies oars stowed inside and SoL wit SoL oars

07813 364169

Re: SWANAGE SUPERVETS CAR SHARING-TOWING BOATS,OARS etc.

TimP
Hi

Greg and I have arranged to meet Simon at 5pm on Friday to prepare boats for the journey

Tim
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: SWANAGE SUPERVETS CAR SHARING-TOWING BOATS,OARS etc.

Re: SWANAGE SUPERVETS CAR SHARING-TOWING BOATS,OARS etc.

Sheila Tidd
Hi. I will be driving down in my van so have space for 3 or 4 more people.
Sheila

Re: SWANAGE SUPERVETS CAR SHARING-TOWING BOATS,OARS etc.

robina and chris
Yes please Sheila for
Robina and Chris

Re: SWANAGE SUPERVETS CAR SHARING-TOWING BOATS,OARS etc.

Re: SWANAGE SUPERVETS CAR SHARING-TOWING BOATS,OARS etc.

Chris will bring a radio.