SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE - FINAL PLANS

SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE - FINAL PLANS

SWANAGE_REGATTA_INVITE_2017.pdf

All set for our second go at The Jurassic League - LETS MOVE UP AT LEAST 1 PLACE !

The boats are leaving at 7.00 ,Natalie and Simon S are towing.
Minibus is leaving 7.30 sharp , on arrival we shall then help to unload boats and row  to the Regatta Site.

 CAN SOMEONE TAKE THE EVENTS SHELTER PLEASE !   Post on here if you can.

Please bring cash for regatta fee and towing   £7 Adults  £3 Juniors

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE

sarahs
Yes please for me.
Sarah

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE

lizyshore
Yes please

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

Hi Robina,

yes I plan to come down to Swanage.

Best Regards

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

Richard B
Hi Robina

Could a tentatively say yes to being up for taking part. Will confirm for definite by the 25th.

Cheers

Richard

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

Richard B
Hi Robina can confirm I'm good for swanage if needed.

Cheers Richard.

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

We can take 2 boats if there are enough crews so keep posting.

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

Marion
Hi Robina, I would like to go to Swanage if there is still any space. Thanks. Marion x

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

douglas smith

 yes please to swanage
Al

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

Al
Yes please for swanage, Al.

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

yes please for Michelle and Paul Jones

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

I have no idea if I am up to this but I fancy giving it a go . So willing if able !

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

Rachel Norris
Just to confirm Steve and I will be there
Rachel

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

Emma Walton
Yes please for me thanks Emma

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

Yes please for Debbie.....

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

Alan & Julia
I'll be there and whilst not yet up to full fitness would like row/cox in whatever capacity.

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

Andrew Berry
I will be there but have tennis elbow so only available for coxing, thanks

Re: SWANAGE REGATTA SAT 3RD JUNE -NOW WITH ALL THE DETAILS

jax sprackling
Jax plus Simon  S if space in boats please
12