SOCIAL ROW TODAY 3pm. Room for 1 rower and a passenger

SOCIAL ROW TODAY 3pm. Room for 1 rower and a passenger

There will be a social row on Tuesday at 3pm.

Cox Martin                   Cox Kimberley

     Fionna                   Douglas
     Sarah S                 Sue
     Adam                    Emma
     Lizzie                    Sharon
     Sam                     Debbie
     Sadie/Chloe           Dee

Re: Social Row - Tuesday 18th April

Fionna Pullen
Sarah S said about rowing on Tuesday if we need a reserve or get 2 boats.......x

Re: Social Row - Tuesday 18th April

Visitors will be gone. I would love a row if there is a second boat - could make flapjacks if you do!!  Sue

Re: Social Row - Tuesday 18th April

Martin Evans
The offer of flapjacks is very good.

Anyone available to make a second boat.

Re: Social Row - Tuesday 18th April. Room for 1 rower and a passenger

We could do with another rower and a passenger if anyone just wants a trip out.

2.45 meet for those who can make it to prepare the boats.

High tide is 5pm.

Re: Social Row - Tuesday 18th April 3pm. Room for 1 rower and a passenger

Re: SOCIAL ROW TODAY 3pm. Room for 1 rower and a passenger

There will be 3 gigs going out on a social row today including the junior gig. Lovely day for it, anyone welcome.

Re: SOCIAL ROW TODAY 3pm. Room for 1 rower and a passenger

Don't forget the sunglasses and lotion

Re: SOCIAL ROW TODAY 3pm. Room for 1 rower and a passenger

Sue Loveridge
Flapjacks made,  just keep that sun shining. See you later. Sue

Re: SOCIAL ROW TODAY 3pm. Room for 1 rower and a passenger

Linda Medlow

Please stop posting social rows that I can't make ??

How about arranging one for t time Thursday please

Re: SOCIAL ROW TODAY 3pm. Room for 1 rower and a passenger

Martin Evans
Hi Linda

I'll ask around and see who is available.

Re: SOCIAL ROW TODAY 3pm. Room for 1 rower and a passenger

Linda Medlow
Hi Martin
Thanks you are a star ***

Re: SOCIAL ROW TODAY 3pm. Room for 1 rower and a passenger

I can do Thursday :)
Dee

Me too Thursday depending on time .
Dee

Re: SOCIAL ROW TODAY 3pm. Room for 1 rower and a passenger

Linda Medlow
Mia is keen to row Thursday if we get enough