SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017 CANCELLED

SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017 CANCELLED

Regatta_2_Invitation_Letter_AUG_20th_2017_Final.docx

SORRY TO SAY THAT SIDMOUTH HAVE CANCELLED DUE TO ONSHORE WINDS FORECAST.
Please see the link above with all the details of the Regatta Sunday 20th Aug.

Team Selection Men's and Ladies
This is our last regatta of the Jurassic League season and the Captains will be selecting the strongest teams to compete.
As you will see there are only A, B , Ladies and Men's supervets and u16 races.
However there are spaces, so if you are available and happy to be considered for a place,
 Please post on here by Sun 13th Aug.
Can A and B teams please also confirm their availability.

I can confirm that due to nos. posted we shall only be taking 1 boat.
Chris B will be towing.

Any queries please contact either Paula, Chris B or myself

robina.bream@gmail.com

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017

sarahb
Administrator
That's a definite yes from Kieran and me.  😎🚣🚣🚣

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017

Hey Robina
I can row if there is a spot.

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017

Sheila Tidd
Hi Robina
Yes please I'd like a row if possible.
Sheila

Sent from my iPad

On 10 Aug 2017, at 11:37, robina and chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/SIDMOUTH-REGATTA-SUN-20TH-AUG-2017-tp36617p36629.html

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017

Greg has confirmed that Men's B are complete for Sidmouth

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017

I can row if needed, I am going anyway to support.

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017

StuartJ
I've got a space on the bus so available to row if needed!

Stuart

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017

Tamsin West
Yes for me please x

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017

Andrew Berry
Sorry - just read that there are no C teams, so I'm unlikely to come, ditto Debbie.

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017

I will be there for the under 16's with my girls, I would like to row if you need someone like me .

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017

I will be there with under 16s so available to row if there is a spacex

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017 Updated

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017 Updated

douglas smith

 on the bus and available if needed

  Douglas

Re: SIDMOUTH REGATTA SUN 20TH AUG 2017 Updated