SCILLIES WPGC 2018 CAMPING SPACES

Camping spaces at the Garrison for next year are 4th -7th May  £42.50pp .for the 3 nights.
Please note that they charge per person and not per tent.
You will need to take all your own equipment.

We have booked some spaces and I need to know promptly if you think that you would like one of these .

There is also an option, if you wish to stay for extra nights either side of these dates, they can be booked separately at £10.50 p.p per night.

We realise that there is uncertainty until the team selection is done but the advice is to make sure you have accommodation anyway, spaces can always be sold on around Feb time when most clubs will have sorted their teams.

Thankyou
Robina , on behalf of the Rowing Committee

Re: SCILLIES WPGC 2018 CAMPING SPACES

Re: SCILLIES WPGC 2018 CAMPING SPACES

Clair Fennessy
Robina yes please unless any other enquiries pay off. Thanks

Re: SCILLIES WPGC 2018 CAMPING SPACES

Rachel Norris
Hi Robina, could you keep two for Steve and I please.
Thanks, Rachel

Re: SCILLIES WPGC 2018 CAMPING SPACES

Hi Robina.  If still available, could I reserve a space please.

Re: SCILLIES WPGC 2018 CAMPING SPACES

robina and chris
Yes there is a space Anita

Re: SCILLIES WPGC 2018 CAMPING SPACES

WillDolan
Hi Robina,

I'd like to ask for a camping space please :)

Many thanks,

Will