SCILLIES TEAMS, I think I can sway the selection

SCILLIES TEAMS, I think I can sway the selection

I need 7 more teams of 3, Rubbers and Sanders to help get Heart of Hayling across the line in time for IOS!
See my post on the GG page to sign up.
The best bit is that I will write really good references depending how well you rub!
What could be better than spending a couple of hours a few times before Feb in an upturned gig making her smooth and lush?
There’s only a few spaces so get in quick and make your team.
You can also sign up even if you are good enough for an automatic place... I’d like to meet you too!

Re: Scillies Teams, I think I can sway the selection

Matt
Sorry in advance but I’m going to keep this post up top all weekend with ...’s as it’s important we get HoH refurbished.

Re: SCILLIES TEAMS, I think I can sway the selection

Re: SCILLIES TEAMS, I think I can sway the selection

Re: SCILLIES TEAMS, I think I can sway the selection

Re: SCILLIES TEAMS, I think I can sway the selection

Re: SCILLIES TEAMS, I think I can sway the selection

Simon Hughes
Matt,

If its not too late, I can do a bit?   ..Sat or Sunday pm if there are relevant slots.
I don't get back early enough from work Mon -Fri

Please let me know... Simon...... home tel 02392 463755 or 07708661787 or simonhughes1952@msn.com

Simon

Re: SCILLIES TEAMS, I think I can sway the selection

Yes that’s great Simon, have a look at the GG page for drydocking( bad typo earlier version, soz!), pick a slot and post that you’ll be there too. I’ll see you sat at the club? I’ll put you in a bay if you see the post M