SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May CANCELLED

SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May CANCELLED

APOLOGIES BUT AS NOT MANY ARE ABLE TO COME WE HAVE DECIDED TO CANCEL AND CELEBRATE AT OUR REGATTA!

Re: SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May

Re: SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May

We will be there to help you shift some of that Port!
Jackie & Greg xx

Re: SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May

I will come and try and drag the family.

Re: SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May

I'll be there xx

Re: SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May

lizyshore
Adam and I will be there

Re: SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May

Errolg
Great idea!

Helen and U will be there if she is not on a late shift at work!

Cheers,
Errol

Re: SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May

Alan & Julia
Would love to be there but unfortunately it's my kid brothers 60th birthday bash so we'll be away.

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May

unfortunately I'm already at an event that evening, enjoy

Re: SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May

Hi Robina
I am missing all the fun. I will be away. Have a lovely night.

On 13 May 2017 14:34, "robina and chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
There will be a Post Scillies celebration and get - together next Sat 20th at 7pm In the Clubhouse.

We can share stories, photos and Port !

Please bring along any other drinks + a Glass for yourselves and some cheese/nibbles/crisps etc to share.

Hope all you Scilly folk can make it, partners most welcome.

ALL CLUB MEMBERS  are  invited to join us !

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/SCILLIES-CELEBRATION-Sat-20th-May-tp33232.html

Re: SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May

Rosanne
I SO wanted to try to make it ... but am at a wedding that day (same reason I couldn't put my name down for rowing ... grrr!!) so sadly I will miss the Scillies celebration.  ENJOY! xxx

Re: SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May

Aileen
Will be there -Kim's mum is down so will be with us

Re: SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May CANCELLED

APOLOGIES BUT AS NOT MANY PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO COME THIS HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED.
WE SHALL HAVE THE PORT AT OUR REGATTA!

Re: SCILLIES CELEBRATION Sat 20th May CANCELLED

Sheila Tidd
What a shame.  Everyone has such busy lives.

See you on the water.
Sheila

Sent from my iPad

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/SCILLIES-CELEBRATION-Sat-20th-May-CANCELLED-tp33232p33488.html