Results for the Concept2 indoor sprint challenge

Results for the Concept2 indoor sprint challenge

Ivor
Thanks to the 21 people who competed in the Concept2 indoor sprint challenge, the results have been sent to Concept2.
Here is a results round up for our club.

Top 3 ladies -
Aisling (4:01.1)
Jane
Esme

Top lady in the lightweight category - Esme
Top lady in the Vets category - Bev
Top lady in the Supervet category - Paula

Top 3 men -
Lance (3:14.7)
Jason
Ivor

Top man in the lightweight category - Stuart
Top man in the Vets category - Lance
Top man in the Supervet category - Errol

Re: Results for the Concept2 indoor sprint challenge

Martin Evans
Very good to see one of our first junior rowers at the top of the table. Well done Aisling.

Re: Results for the Concept2 indoor sprint challenge

Thanks Ivor really interesting! Well done all.  Excellent effort Aisling and Lance my goodness what is it you eat?!