Regret todays Open Row cancelled due to high Winds, email me if you want to be included for next week please

Regret todays Open Row cancelled due to high Winds, email me if you want to be included for next week please

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Brian
Helen 1st time rower added.

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Mark Brownjohn
Hi Brian,

Could I reserve a place for Dan please.

Regards Mark.

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Brian
Hi Mark, Dan is included . Many thanks .

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Nikki H-S
Please can you add Katie pateman,  friend of nikkis xx
Dee

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Dee
Me please Brian
Cheers
Dee

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Hi Nikki we have included Katie P thank you Brian

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Hi Dee , You are included thank you, Brian

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Malvina returning for her 2 nd Row , Derek also available.
Dan unable to make Saturday .
So all looking good so far

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Always good to have passengers to swap.

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Brian
Paul unable to make saturday , We have one space remaining..
Good news,  Greg will tow out two gigs for us at 3.15 we will all need to help in the process and return the gigs to the red compound .

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Open row now full . See you all in the sunshine at 1.45 pm dont be late.