ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

Tickets are now available, please post if you are attending and advise how many adults /under 18's are required.
All family and friends welcome.
Payment to be made to the club account

Natwest
Langstone Cutters Gig Club
Sort Code 535033
Account No 53089693

Please put your name in the reference.

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

Martin Evans
One please Sharon.

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

Rachel Norris
Two for me please Sharon
Rachel

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

2 for me please sharon will let you know when have transferred the money X

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

2 for us please Sharon...

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

Brian
2 for Kath and myself please Sharon

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

2 tickets please  Sue

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

Linda Medlow
One for me please

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

Come on Giggers , please buy your tickets for our Regatta Live Band Night .

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

sarahs
Two please Sharon.
Thanks
Sarah

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

One ticket for me please Sharon
Thanks
Bev x

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

Emma Walton
Two adults 2 children please thanks Emma

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

2 tickets for me please

Transferred money today, thanks Sharon xx
Al

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

Al
Two adult tickets please, Al ad Eithne

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

Hi two adults and 1 junior please for the Bray and 2 Blicks please - money transferred x

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

yes please for Michelle Paul Billie and Georgie x

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

Thanks for organising Sharon, out of interest is this the same band as last year?

Yes please one for me.

I may have few more but awaiting confirmation.

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

Clare Gibbs
One for me please Sharon
I'll transfer the money over today
Clare

Re: ROWING REGATTA LIVE BAND EVENING - SATURDAY 24th JUNE

Hi Sharon. 2 for me. I have transferred monies. Thanks x
12