REMINDER FINAL DATE FOR PAYMENT IS WEDNESDAY 22/3

REMINDER FINAL DATE FOR PAYMENT IS WEDNESDAY 22/3

Dear All

The next gig club social event will be held on March 25th at Hayling Island
Community centre, from 7pm - 10:30pm

It will be a table tennis competition open to all members including juniors and also family and friends.

Seeing how competitive some of you are, I'm sure the event will be exciting and a lot of fun.

There will be 6 tables in play and it will be in the form of a round robin.

The evening will be £10 per head for adults and £7:50 for juniors and other children attending.

The price includes a chilli supper (veggie option available ) plus the hire of the hall etc.
The bar will be open and prices are very reasonable.
I'm hoping that with enough take up we will also raise some more funds for the gig club.

Please post your interest below and how many places you require

Payment can be made directly to the club account details below but please
post so that I know the names of all who are attending.

Nearer to the time I will be looking for the following:

Score keepers
Raffle prizes
Chiili makers

Even if you don't want to play, come along and support your club.

53-50-33 53089693

Thank you

Sharon

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Andrew Berry
Hi Sharon,
Yes please for Debbie as a player, and me as a spectator...........

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

sharon
Great x

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Jan 2017, at 13:27, Andrew Berry [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Sharon,
Yes please for Debbie as a player, and me as a spectator...........

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Next-social-MARCH-25th-TABLE-TENNIS-COMPETITION-tp30047p30054.html

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Brilliant Sharon, Kath and i will be there , thank you x

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Sounds like fun count me in Sharon x

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

I'll be there - thanks Sharon

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

sarahs
Sounds like fun.
I will be there Sharon there will be 2/3/4 of us not sure yet but will confirm.
Thanks
Sarah

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Linda Medlow
Oh no another social event I can' make and I love table tennis
Sorry but I will be in Chicago?

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Sounds like great fun Sharon. The Tutts will be there, will confirm how many shortly.
Thanks for organising this.
Jackie x

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Yes please for the Bray-Blicks (note hyphen AB) - great idea Sharon! x
Al

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Al
Yes please for jenny Beth, Eithne and I ! !

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Errolg
Hi Sharon,

That's a yes and Helen if she isn't working.

Cheers,
Errol

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

I know Errol would be disappointed if I don't play so you'd better put my name down.

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Kindly include Libby Castle .

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Emma Walton
Yes please Sharon all four of us , looking forward to it  x

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Hi Sharon
Please put myself and Wez down. We probably will be crap but will give it a go 😊. Also might be a tad late, I'm flying in from  Cork that afternoon so you can put us down for one of the later spots.

On 24 Jan 2017 09:07, "sharon [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Next-social-MARCH-25th-TABLE-TENNIS-COMPETITION-tp30047.html

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Nikki H-S
Table tennis for me , Luke and Steph please. I will bring chilli. Xx

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Fionna Pullen
yes ease for me ,Rosie and Archie xx

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Yes please for Billie Georgie Paul Michelle sounds good fun

Re: Next social MARCH 25th ***TABLE TENNIS COMPETITION ****

Jack Anson
Yes please for Jack, Lou and Adrian
12