REGATTA DATES 2017 FOR YOUR DIARY

We intend to enter the following Regattas in 2017 ( JL denotes --Jurassic League Event )

29th April - 1st May WPGC Isles of Scilly

27th May   Weymouth JL

3rd June    Swanage JL

24th June   Langstone   JL
25th June Round Hayling

2nd July     Bridport JL

9TH July     Langstone Junior Sprint Races Whale Island

23rd July    Hayle u/14's (prov)

30th July    Newquay u/16's

12th Aug    Lyme Regis JL

20th Aug (Sun) Sidmouth  JL

2/3rd Sept  Newquay Ladies

16/17th Sept Newquay Men's

14th Oct Swanage Supervets

Unfortunately as Clovelly have changed their usual date in Aug to 8th July, we aren't able to attend as it clashes with the Langstone Junior Event and all of our boats will all be required.

Should anyone still wish to go,I'm sure that Clovelly would make anyone from Langstone welcome and maybe a boat could be borrowed.

Other non CPGA events will be Hamble River Raid SAt 13th May, GRR in Sept and Swanage supervets in Oct.

Robina, on behalf of

The Rowing Committee.

Re: REGATTA DATES 2017 FOR YOUR DIARY

Martin Evans
That's a real shame as Clovelly is one of the best regattas of the year.

Re: REGATTA DATES 2017 FOR YOUR DIARY

Andrew Berry
Never mind Martin while I totally agree that Clovelly is great this Junior Regatta in Portsmouth Harbour using HMS Bristol at Whale Island as a base is a simply superb idea from Perry which we all need to be involved in to make it run smoothly and establish it as a permanent fixture that all the clubs will want to come to. Looking forward to it...it will really put LCGC on the map.

 The problem is that there are so many clubs now its impossible to set a date that doesn't clash, and then clubs change their dates that you've crefully tried to fit around. If you are desperate to go to Clovelly you could always contact them and see if they'll lend you a boat and then organise a crew ?

Picture of Bristol under

Re: REGATTA DATES 2017 FOR YOUR DIARY

Re: REGATTA DATES 2017 FOR YOUR DIARY

Re: REGATTA DATES 2017 FOR YOUR DIARY

Re: REGATTA DATES 2017 FOR YOUR DIARY

Jason Hebblethwaite
Hi Robina,

I can do all apart from Sidmouth and Our own at this stage.

Cheers

Jason

Re: REGATTA DATES 2017 FOR YOUR DIARY

pwest88
Hello,

I can do the following Regatta's

Swanage
Sidmouth (Might be able to do this)
Langstone
Lyme Regis
Newquay

All the best,

Paul

Re: REGATTA DATES 2017 FOR YOUR DIARY

Tamsin West
Hi, I can do:

3rd June    Swanage JL
11th June  Sidmouth JL (probably, need to confirm)
24th June   Langstone   JL
25th June Round Hayling
12th Aug    Lyme Regis JL

Thanks,

Tamsin x

Re: REGATTA DATES 2017 FOR YOUR DIARY

Tamsin West
On second thoughts, I can't do 25th June- the around Hayling race.

Re: REGATTA DATES 2017 FOR YOUR DIARY

Sidmouth now rescheduled for Sun 20th Aug.