Posture in the boat! Are you at the dining table, or on the couch?

Posture in the boat! Are you at the dining table, or on the couch?

Natalie
For those of you not on FB:

Since we have been talking alot about posture in the boat at all times... this video says it all.

Sit at the dining room table not the couch!

Says it in one... and that is a great reminder, take a look as it is about flexibility too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoMHZfKR0fw

and as Errol rightly says we should try and do this at all times so that it will eventually come naturally, plus we will get stronger quicker too.

Go on ... give it a try.

Re: Posture in the boat! Are you at the dining table, or on the couch?

Paula Bray
Good one to post Nat - will be doing it at work too rather than slumping over the computer!

Re: Posture in the boat! Are you at the dining table, or on the couch?

I will join you lunchtime Paula on the grass slope outside the office
Teamwork
Power
Passion