Please note THE NEXT OPEN ROW WILL BE ON SATURDAY AUGUST 26 th

Please note THE NEXT OPEN ROW WILL BE ON SATURDAY AUGUST 26 th

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Please note THE NEXT OPEN ROW WILL ON SATURDAY AUGUST 26 th

Patrick W
Yes please for Angela and Patrick

Thanks Brian

Re: Please note THE NEXT OPEN ROW WILL BE ON SATURDAY AUGUST 26 th

You are both essential for Open Row thank you.

Re: Please note THE NEXT OPEN ROW WILL ON SATURDAY AUGUST 26 th

bramleya
Hi Brian,

I would like to come for open row 26th august.

Best Wishes

Mandy

Re: Please note THE NEXT OPEN ROW WILL ON SATURDAY AUGUST 26 th

Lindy Filary
Yes for me if space please. Will let you know asap if my friend, Tina would like to row that week.

Re: Please note THE NEXT OPEN ROW WILL ON SATURDAY AUGUST 26 th

Hi Mandy , You will be included thank you.

Re: Please note THE NEXT OPEN ROW WILL ON SATURDAY AUGUST 26 th

Hi Lindy , thank you , you are included for the 26th please let me know if your friend is coming along by Sunday 20 th August . Thanks

Re: Please note THE NEXT OPEN ROW WILL ON SATURDAY AUGUST 26 th

Lindy Filary
Hi Brian

Yes please, can you add my friend Tina for her first open row for Saturday, 26th August.

Thank you :)

Re: Please note THE NEXT OPEN ROW WILL BE ON SATURDAY AUGUST 26 th

Hi Lindy , both you and your friend Tina will be included . Thank you Brian