Plastic ladder and dolly unwell

TimP
Hi

I am sure that this must have been noticed by others but just in case the plastic ladder is unwell in fact it is nearly impossible to use in its current state.

If I recall it needs some plastic twine and patience to rectify.

The wheels and rubber on at least one dolly are also unwell and both faults could potentially place boats at risk.

Rollers work well and prevent rowers from having to get thigh deep in water to recover from the main slip this is good in the winter

The dolly’s also prevent the boats swinging round in high wind and strong tide, again a good thing methinks☺️

Cheers

Tim
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Plastic ladder and dolly unwell

Matt
Cheers Tim, I’ve got a bit on this week but will try and fix the dolly, I’m reaching out to anyone else who reads this to pop down and see if you can fix the ladder?
Just post on here even if you are just going to have a look.

Re: Plastic ladder and dolly unwell

Are any GGs interested in having a go at the ladder fix? I can drop it off for you if required?

Re: Plastic ladder and dolly unwell

One at a time now, I can't write your names that fast...

Re: Plastic ladder and dolly unwell

Lee Farquhar
If I can get the plastic ladder in my car, I could fix it at work next week.
Regards,
Lee.

Re: Plastic ladder and dolly unwell

Matt
Thanks Lee, that would be great.

Re: Plastic ladder and dolly unwell

Lee travelled all the way from the East Country to tape and number some oars and he brought the renovated plastic ladder back with him!
Well done Lee, we appreciate you getting stuck into two jobs that have been niggling for a while.
Dolly repairs still to be done...

Re: Plastic ladder and dolly unwell

Thanks Lee
Great company!