PRETTY PLEASE......REMINDER : Members Survey 2017

PRETTY PLEASE......REMINDER : Members Survey 2017

Just another reminder to please complete a members survey so that you can have your say in the way that the Club develops for the future - Thank you!!

Hi All,

I have emailed a copy of the Members Survey 2017 to everyone, including Juniors, this evening.  If you haven’t received it, please could you email me at bev_whitley@yahoo.co.uk as it may be that we don’t have your correct email address on our records.

Please, please take the time to complete the survey, and to give us as much feedback as you can so that we can keep trying to improve the club for all.

Big thanks to those that have responded already .

Please could I have your responses either in the box on the signing in table at the Clubhouse, or via email to bev_whitley@yahoo.co.uk before Christmas.

Thank you!!!
Bev

Re: Members Survey 2017

Re: REMINDER : Members Survey 2017

Re: REMINDER : Members Survey 2017

Nearly there! Will email to you asap

Re: PRETTY PLEASE......REMINDER : Members Survey 2017